Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Helpfulness Day~

Today was a big day, not for me but for her...haha...Well, she did won some prize...Congratulation...XD

And another reason, thx to kok yee and han wah willing to accompany me for today....and also my best pal... eugene...thx for helping me...kakax....

Today if without you guys...totally a bad day for me...haha...You all were there when i was need help at the most .....so happy to have you all as my friends.... Yeah ~ ^^v

4 comments:

  1. Hey bro~ I'm glad that you have a bunch of good friends.. Do appreciate them. ^^ Enjoy ur holidays!! Feel free to join our church christmas event ADORE 2008 on the 19th of December. Starts at 7pm.. FREE ADMISSION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey .. the she looks so familiar ...
    who's that ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh? nt wishing yr friends happy birthday edi?? haha!

    I don't know what happened BUT yea!! appreciate yr pals..!

    XD

    ReplyDelete